Saturday, November 15, 2008

Amuse me...


First roll through new camera. Amuse me here...

I'm just running through a few rolls of film to test a new camera and scanner, and get used to the new routine of process/scan/post. Nothing great about the picture, but I just liked the blue window. I posted the same thing a few posts below taken with my point-and-shoot digital. I'm just comparing for myself...nothing to see here...stay away from the line...

Wait...hang on a second...the blues in this photo look strangely similar to the Cut & Paste Card Show logo in the post below...which reminds me, you should really take the time to visit that website and enter a handmade card in the comp...it will be fun. They are due Dec. 1st, so get the fingers cracking, and make some card-goodness. It will be a fun night, and the proceeds go to good people. Link again:

  • CUT & PASTE CARD SHOW | KNOXCARDS.ORG
  • No comments: