Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Robot.


Doin' the Robot. Knoxville, TN. October, 2009.

A coworker and friend asked me to take some shots of her family. I've never tackled that before, so it was a really great opportunity for me to get some practice at more people shots...and it was alot of fun. I tried shooting digitally, and borrowed a camera, but it just didn't work out as well as I'd hoped...as my friend Lawson told me, you do better with what you're used to, and he's right. I'm beginning to know what is gonna come out of my camera, where in the digital world I started trusting the little 2 inch screen, and well, you just can't trust the little 2 inch screen. Hmm. Anyway, I caught little Maggie looking like she was doing the "Robot" and it is one of my favorites from the day.

1 comment:

jwl said...

Good Job, Buddy! I look forward to seeing the rest of the shoot.