Thursday, March 25, 2010

Big Ears 2010. This weekend.


click here for the BIG EARS Website

Big Ears starts tomorrow. Thanks to the folks at AC Entertainment I get to shoot the 3-day weekend again this year, and I am going through the schedule trying to decide how exactly to strike the events so that I can see and hear as much music as humanly possible in three days.

Last year was tons of fun, and this year should be the same...

I will probably be posting some images here as the weekend progresses so check back. It's hard to even say what exactly I will get to see, but I am really excited to check out The Ex, The National, The Books, Andrew WK, The Clogs, New Brutalism...and that's just the tip of the iceberg. Click the link above for a full lineup and bios of the artists. Click below for a few samples of my shots last year. A couple of audio samples too...

a few shots from BIG EARS 2009

- The National - Clampdown (Clash cover)
- The Ex - Time Flies
- The xx - Islands
- The Books - The Lemon of Pink




No comments: