Thursday, April 1, 2010

REFUSE! Works on the worldwide web...



Well, I figure it's time to get on the bandwagon. In an effort to further this desire to create art, I have created an Etsy shop for folks to actually be able to purchase some of the work I'm creating. I also created a Facebook Fan Page, which seems really weird to me at the moment, but hey, it's good to keep this stuff a bit separate from my personal pages, right? I don't know.

What I do know, is that you can keep up with the art right here on the blog, and I will be adding more to the Etsy Shop real soon. Right now, there are 10 framed photos for sale. They came off the Gallery Walls yesterday, and went on the shop last night.

So, that's it. Thanks for listening.

Links:
REFUSE! Works on Facebook
REFUSE! on Etsy

No comments: