Monday, April 26, 2010

What was that?



Graves Farm. Sharps Chapel, TN / 2009
Red Windows. Maryville, TN / 2009 (taken on fishn' day)

What was it the man said? "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." ? Well, I don't really think that times are all that weird (who am I kidding?), but they sure are different right now. With that feeling in mind, I'm trying to be more productive for a spell. I'm putting an old project to rest in book form, expanding one in it's scope, refueling another, and scheming a new project as I type. I have a few boxes of "ephemera" that will be making their way into my basement today, and I'm gonna make use of that collection...hopefully in an enlightening way. We shall see. Make some art out of trash, by god. Hopefully, I'll be productive enough to annoy folks with my updates along the way. That'll mean I'm busy, so be patient with me...I think the steady work will prove to be interesting.

No comments: